ALE network—What’s in it for Me?

Posted by on May 21, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community | 4 Comments

In the past few months, a new network has emerged. But has it? Is this actually a new network? How I got into ALE As I told you on this blog a few weeks ago, I “joined” the ALE network after the Play4Agile conference in February, where I met Jurgen Appelo, talked to him about his […]

German Vision for the ALE Network

Posted by on May 21, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community | No Comments

During the past weeks, multiple events took place in Germany and elsewhere in Europe to create a vision for the growing ALE network. This is my summary of the German vision we used to seed our input into the envisioning session in Madrid:   German Vision for the ALE Network on Prezi A new network […]

ALE2011 Unconference in Berlin – Status Updates

When And Where? Robert Buchholz made the very intelligent suggestion to add the date of the event to this post. The conference will happen on September 7-9, 2011 in Berlin. Venue is being selected… And now we also have a website. Updates I’ll stop updating this page with sofa fellow changes and commitments now, as […]

ALE Network – first ideas from AgileStammtisch Düsseldorf

Posted by on Apr 8, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community | 3 Comments

It seems like yesterday that Jurgen Appelo started the Agile Lean Europe group on LinkedIn. I noticed it because I follow Jurgen on Twitter, and because I knew him from the XPDays Benelux last year. I didn’t really care at the time (I think it might have been early February) as I thought, “not another discussion […]

Play4Agile Closing Session

Posted by on Apr 3, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community, StrategicPlay | No Comments

Dieter Bertsch filmed the four Retrospective Session acts at Play4Agile. Awesome! A writeup of my impressions from that awesome event will follow. Enjoy… Lego Art Mind Map Role Play .

April 1st

Posted by on Apr 1, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community, Linchpin | No Comments

An awesome day. Several things I need to tell you… Some of which might be true. I decided to start blogging every day. We’ll see how that goes. I got a book, highly recommended my my friend Michael Sahota, started reading the first 5 pages, and have been sucked in. Review coming up… The ScrumAlliance […]

Du bist ein Genie

Posted by on Feb 14, 2011 in Community, Linchpin | No Comments

Dies ist die Einleitung des Buches „Linchpin” von Seth Godin, welches ich gerade lese. Leider ist es noch nicht in deutscher Übersetzung erhältlich. Wer sich also einen Eindruck auf Deutsch machen möchte, hier meine Übersetzung der ersten drei Abschnitte: Du bist ein Genie Wenn ein Genie jemand mit außergewöhnlichen Fähigkeiten ist und so einsichtig, dass […]

AgileCoachCamp Norway – Day 2

Last weekend I went to the AgileCoachCamp Norway 2011 (#accn) which I organised with Sergey Dmitriev, Geir Amsjø and a few others… We made it happen. It was amazing. I wrote about the first day of the unconference here. Open Space—Continued… The morning started after a short night’s sleep with an awesome breakfast—are all Norwegian hotels that […]

Das Agilere Manifest

Posted by on Jan 20, 2011 in Agile & Lean, Community | One Comment

Kurz vor Weihnachten veröffentlichte Geert Bossuyt auf dem Xebia Blog das MoreAgile Manifesto. Ich war begeistert… Please discuss! Er hat mir erlaubt, den Text auf Deutsch zu veröffentlichen (Danke Andreas Leidig, Markus Gaertner und Marc Bless für Euer Feedback!): Das Agilere Manifest Wir sind darauf spezialisiert, Effektivität zu steigern, indem wir agil arbeiten und dabei […]

AgileCoachCamp Norway 2011 – Day 1

Just arrived home from the AgileCoachCamp Norway 2011 (#accn). Full of inspirations, connections, ideas… I think there is no better way to spend a weekend than an AgileCoachCamp. That’s why Sergey Dmitriev and I started working on the idea of a Norwegian CoachCamp after the XP2010 conference in Trondheim. A few friends and colleagues joined […]