Who Ever Comes… Free Culture Training next week in Berlin
I’m creating a new business and I knew that would include some learning opportunities…
One of the products I created is the Culture & Climate Check. It’s an awareness workshop for organisations who feel they got disconnected from their culture… And want to get it back!
Steve Holyer and I created a public training from the workshop, to share our ideas and tools and inspiration. We named it Culture Fitness Training and planned a first run next week, July 15/16, in Berlin. To make it short: Too few people registered.
I’m now facing a choice of cancelling the workshop. This post is my try to not do that. I’m testing the options.
My hypothesis is that the price was too high. So I’m taking that obstacle away and offer the course FOR FREE. I wouldn’t mind if you decide to pay afterwards, and I will equally be satisfied if you don’t. I want to run this first instalment to learn and get feedback rather than to make money.
What You’ll Get
Two days of experiential learning on culture. Lots of learning together, and intensive feedback.
In this workshop, you will learn
- To increase the level of trust in your team culture allowing for fast and focused conversation
- To facilitate conversations about culture, raise awareness and set the stage for great performance
- To visualise and articulate the workplace you want, and
- To define simple first steps towards hacking your work culture for great results.
There will be LEGO, and drawing, games, and discussions.
You will be able to co-shape the program. Options include:
- How to create a business case for cultural work in your organisation
- Practice Core Protocols: Share what you think and feel. articulate what you want. quickly reach consent decisions.
- Learn about non-violent communication
- Future Backwards exercise
- Apply Cynefin to make sense of your multiple belongings
- Facilitate a KrisMap session
- Leverage the power of stories and storytelling
- Use StrategicPlay® with LEGO® Serious Play™ as a tool for modelling and hacking culture
Whoever comes are the right people
This workshop can be beneficial for everyone, regardless of role … Depending on participants the language will be English, German, or both. All you need to bring is an open mind.
The original price of this training was €1.500. We offered the option to name your own price, to pay what you want and can afford, and for some reason that has not worked out.
This time I’m offering it for free, as I was generously offered a room by my former employer microTOOL for very little money. I hope that some of you might value the experience and pay—whatever you like, and only if you like it.
Comment to Join
If you are available Monday and Tuesday next week, happen to be in or willing to come to Berlin, simply comment on this post with your email and I’ll come back to you for details. Please share this with everyone you think might be interested… I need to decide very soon. And I want at least five people..
FriedJuly 8, 2013
Sounds interesting, Im happy to join you 🙂
heikoJuly 8, 2013
Come and join! I will! Let’s have a great inspiring workshop together!
Dana ManwarJuly 8, 2013
Me to. And I mybe bring a +1
Rakesh KumarJuly 9, 2013
Hi Olaf, I would love to join. – Rakesh
BastianJuly 9, 2013
I would love to join, too! Cheers.
jeong hongJuly 10, 2013
I would love to join your workshop. j
ArnoJuly 10, 2013
I would like to join too.
amberJuly 22, 2013
I would also like to join
Olaf Lewitz Culture Fitness Training Berlin - First Impressions » Olaf LewitzJanuary 31, 2014
[…] Monday and Tuesday I ran the first Culture Fitness Training in Berlin. The idea and the content was co-created with Steve […]