Looking at the date, I notice it’s my grandpa’s birthday today. He’d be 102 today.
“And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”
Max Ehrmann, Desiderata
My dear friend and challenger Mike Sutton started a diary too. Awesome how easily connections can be amplified.
What a day.
I’m glad I was contacted by a friend whom I hadn’t talked to in two years, and we’ll meet next week. Just one of two doors that I considered closed which reopened today… Happy.
I’m glad that some options for my independence become more specific.
I’m mad & glad (=excited) that the options emerge faster than I can write them down.
I feel grateful for an afternoon with Niels Pfläging. He was giving a lecture on organising complexity at a Berlin university and we had a long conversation afterwards.
I am glad that a friend is in Berlin whom I’d like to work with and that we’ll meet tomorrow. Woot!
Life is good to me. The universe is unfolding as it should. I’m in.
Achievements Since Last Entry
- The German translation of Commitment—Novel about Managing Project Risks is done. Had a great idea around that yesterday, will see how that develops.
- Asked for recommendations on LinkedIn and got some already.
- A German book was published with my article “Wandel wagen” in it.
- I met Niels (see above).
- I got more calm, and confidence.
Next Desired Impact
- Discover options for work for July.
- Elaborate the idea of a network of trusted influencers. Find a name.
- Rewrite the introduction to the LeanProcrastination book.