An awesome day. Several things I need to tell you… Some of which might be true.
- I decided to start blogging every day. We’ll see how that goes.
- I got a book, highly recommended my my friend Michael Sahota, started reading the first 5 pages, and have been sucked in. Review coming up…
- The ScrumAlliance was bought by IBM. Just the next best thing since Oracle sucked up MySQL…
- A new fragrance you just need to know about.
- An amazing use of stickies by Nancy Duarte.
- A post on Why Kanban is not Agile raised my interest… It’s based on the above-mentioned book, so… I’ll comment later.
- For those of you who haven’t read it yet: The Half-Arsed Agile Manifesto. Awesome. Not new though:-)
- Met an architect today. One of the real ones, building buildings, not software. Learned interesting things confirming my opinion that Architect is a metaphor that should not be used in a software context. More on that later.
- I’m working with a new method called agile For Two now. For tiny projects.